Compact design, full-size performance!
FDR Go with ISS( Irradiated Side Sampling) technology for higher resolution images and improved dose efficiency. ISS increases sharpness and DQE by reducing light scatter and blur. Fujifilm revolutionary innovation positions its capture electronics at the tops of the crystals where data is strongest and sharpest, yielding exceptional detail and image quality at lower doses.
FDR Go's onboard technologist console uses Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, producing exceptional images with higher detail and contrast levels, and providing improved window and leveling capability for diagnosis in PACS.
Additional advanced functions include:
- Virtual Grid (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams: simplifies acquisition and positioning, and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
The onboard, full-featured technologist console provides immediate image previews, dose tracking and exposure and deviation index features, in addition to a host of image manipulation and workflow tools. A double-click magnification feature gives technologists the ability to zoom full screen and toggle edge enhancement to better view PICC lines and detect patient movement. Count on fast, reliable wireless worklist updates and transmission to PACS.
Simpler for technologists, easier on patients
The FDR Go's user-friendly platform helps to make the technologist's job easier and improves the patient's experience:
- Compact chassis size and low tube lockdown allow easy driving visibility and maneuverability in even the tightest spaces.
- Large touchscreen display with Fujifilm's latest Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically optimizes images for greater diagnostic visibility.
- Compatible with FDR D-EVO detectors available in GOS and CsI, in standard 14x17" or full field-of-view 17x17" sizes, and the unique wireless 24x30cm, all featuring Fujifilm's patented ISS technology for exceptional image quality at lower dose.
- Virtual Grid (option) simulates grid use for improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Dual, independent rear-wheel drive provides ultra-sensitive steering for smooth, quiet traveling and easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- "Inching" controls at the tube head slowly move the system forward or backward forprecise positioning at the bedside without needing to return to the drive handle.
- Long- and tall-reach telescopic arm features full angulations for easy and precise tube positioning.
- System battery power lasts 4-5 hours and features emergency reserve mode for additional exposures and travel after low battery warning.
- System can be operated wireless or with wired Ethernet connection utilizing standard DICOM connectivity and its ruggedized hard drive holds up to approximately 4,000 images.
- RIS shortcut button lets you close studies remotely from the mobile console.
Designed with safety in mind
Built for speed and efficiency, FDR Go incorporates features to ensure the safety of users and patients.